Grand Princess cabin question

Cool seas

To me, that is a perfect location! Little - if any - noise from the elevators and easiy to get to the Horizen Buffet or to the Terrace Pool.

We were just assigned Caribe deck but forward. I wouldn't have choose that far forward but that's ok. Just thrilled to be given Caribe deck when I booked a BF Guaranty.

Enjoy your cabin and the great balcony...

Do all cabins on Carbie deck have a double size balcony? We have been allocated C706 for our cruise. It seems to be quite close to the lifts. Will this be ok or will it be noisy?

On this size of ship, close to the lifts is the PERFECT location. Never experienced noise at all, and it's very handy to be near transportation to another deck. :) Enjoy!

I had that cabin for 12 days in the Med, and loved it. The balcony is larger than the average, room enough for several folks to have breakfast :) And as others have stated, no noise from the elevators, etc.

Thanks for the replies. We're were really happy with this cabin as this was a last minute booking and we were given a BD grade.

We've had a cabin on Caribe before and loved the large balcony. Just wasn't sure if they were all the same size.

Archived