Any Grand Suite pictures out there?

ckrobyn

I supposedly work full time, but obviously have nothing better to do than look for pictures of a Grand Suite on the Radiance! :rolleyes:

If anyone out there has any pics, OR knows where I can find them.....I will anxiously await your response!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you able to receive emails? I have lots of pics of our Grand Suite on the her sister ship - Brilliance - which I would be happy to send to you. I'm at work (working hard you can tell), but I would be happy to email pics to you tonight when I get home. We were in 1556, on the hump, absolutely wonderful.

Sue

Are you able to receive emails? I have lots of pics of our Grand Suite on the her sister ship - Brilliance - which I would be happy to send to you. I'm at work (working hard you can tell), but I would be happy to email pics to you tonight when I get home. We were in 1556, on the hump, absolutely wonderful.

Sue

YES YES YES!

Please email me at ckrobyn@hotmail.com

THANKS! :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sue,

could you e-mail the pictures to me as well? I'm staying in 1554 on The Serenade and would love an actual piture of the hump balcony. I'd really appreciate it! Tmcculough@bellsouth.net

Donna, we are staying in 1554 GS on the Jewel of the Seas in April 17-23. What did you think of the hump balcony? I understand there is no privacy, is it true? Please send me some pictures if you have any. Leticia27@aol.com. Thanks a lot.;)

Sue

Hi Sue, we are staying in 1554 GS Jewel of the Seas April 17-23. Would you send me pictures of your cabin? Looking at the deck plan it shows that my cabin is also on the hump. Leticia27@aol.com. Thanks a lot!:)

Donna, we are staying in 1554 GS on the Jewel of the Seas in April 17-23. What did you think of the hump balcony? I understand there is no privacy, is it true? Please send me some pictures if you have any. Leticia27@aol.com. Thanks a lot.;)

Just sent the pics. We loved the hump balcony - no problem with privacy. Pics of the balcony are included - no problems with privacy. Have a wonderful cruise.

Sue

Just sent the pics. We loved the hump balcony - no problem with privacy. Pics of the balcony are included - no problems with privacy. Have a wonderful cruise.

Sue

Thank you so much Sue. Beautiful cabin!:D

• 5 months later...

Archived