Repositioning cruise to/from Hawaii

paul8

We have taken the two Carnival Spirit cruises between Vancouver and Hawaii and then stayed on for the next cruise from Honolulu to Ensenada with ground transportation to San Diego. These cruises were in September/October. There is another in the Spring going the opposite way - Ensenada to Honolulu and Honolulu to Vancouver. We loved the September cruises - each one was 12 days, and you visit all the ports in Hawaii twice. I would do this again in a heartbeat, but it ends up being 24 days total, and that may be too long for you.

We have taken the two Carnival Spirit cruises between Vancouver and Hawaii and then stayed on for the next cruise from Honolulu to Ensenada with ground transportation to San Diego. These cruises were in September/October. There is another in the Spring going the opposite way - Ensenada to Honolulu and Honolulu to Vancouver. We loved the September cruises - each one was 12 days, and you visit all the ports in Hawaii twice. I would do this again in a heartbeat, but it ends up being 24 days total, and that may be too long for you.

I did this exact thing. :D I took a B2B on the Carnival Spirit to Hawaii. It was a fantastic cruise. Better book it way in advance. These cruises sell out really quickly.

My favorite site to search for cruises is ***** dot com. I haven't booked through them, but really like this site for finding cruises, comparing itineraries, prices and even getting some port info.

Archived