Smoking question

ColoradoJuli

So how overpowering is the smell of Ozium? Does the smell stay around for awhile or does it clean up the air and then dissappear? Has anyone that is asthmatic used Ozium?

I've also heard of a product that is all natural that can be bought at a Whole Foods type store. Has anyone compared the two and do they know if one works better than the other?

So how overpowering is the smell of Ozium? Does the smell stay around for awhile or does it clean up the air and then dissappear? Has anyone that is asthmatic used Ozium?

Two suggestions:

1. Call your doctor and ask them specifically about Ozium
  2. Do a Google search about Ozium. Try googling Ozium and asthma at the same time. Also google Ozium MSDS. MDS stands for Material Safety Data Sheet. It is required by law and will describe any known issues with it like "don't use around people with asthma"

...next week and I see a guy in a red suit carrying a guitar and wearing a dust mask and calling the dealer a Nazi can I assume it's you?

Why would I call the dealer a Nazi?

Well, I might if they don't let me double-down on a soft 18 with the dealer showing a six.

Archived