2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

To the winners...has anyone else got their itenerary yet? We received ours last Friday and our Passcards came in the mail Friday. It took less then 2 weeks to get those. I am ready to cruise...I cant wait!

Are you flying? Did they give you a cabin number and stuff

Does anyone know if you get any kind of bud light gifts when you board? Also is bud light free the whole cruise or just a little bit of the time?

Last year we received gifts in our cabin everyday. We got beach mats, beach bags, beach towels and lots of other small trinkets with Bud Light logos. They had free Bud Light when you get on the bus to head to the port and about six events during the cruise where they had free Budweiser products...Bud Light, Budweiser, Michelob, Michelob Ultra were a few of them. It was a great time.

Didn't get selected to go this year :(, but one of friends won. Have a great trip.

To the winners...has anyone else got their itenerary yet? We received ours last Friday and our Passcards came in the mail Friday. It took less then 2 weeks to get those. I am ready to cruise...I cant wait!

I got my airline information on Saturday in an email. No cabin info yet. :)

Yes I am flying. I am flying out of Abilene, TX. We haven't received any cabin information yet only a flight itenarary. I hope they keep the goodies coming this year ;) We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale.

We are also flying in to Ft. Lauderdale we stop in Houston we are not getting in till 2:06 pm. Hoping it will be enough time to make the boat.

My DH is also Air Force we signed up at the Shoppette in CO.:)

my hubby won at our navy exchange here in jacksonville.. they told him we would recieve info the begingining of oct.....wonder why it is later than you all got yours???? wow i hope we get those gifts in the cabin.. well i hope we get ours soon......cathy

We have only got our flight info since you guys I don't think will be flying thats why you probably didn't get any info. I am not sure how far away from the ports you are will you guys be driving?

When I called Bud light to ask a question I also asked if we would find out any cabin info before Oct and was told no. The rep said you find out when you get your packet what your room assignment is.:)

I won from a great radio station. THANK YOU KEVIN MATTHEWS AND 97 LAV THE BEST CLASSIC ROCK STATION IN THE WORLD.

We got our tickets last week. We are flying into Orlando so we are on Monarch of the seas. I have done everything I could to find out our cabin assignments but they won't give them out. Oh well. Can't wait!!!

Kim

we live 2 1/2 hours from PC and about 6 to M......why would we not get an airline ticket?????it is part of the prize and we thought it would be fun to fly and ride the bus..... why should we use our gas and pay for parking at the port???? well we'll see what happens.... cathy

Since you didn't get a email with the flight info that's the only reason I thought you were driving. It might be they are just taking longer as more people register. I agree you shouldn't have to pay for gas and parking maybe they will give you money for that stuff if they expect you to drive. Keep us posted. :rolleyes:

I don't think you would have to drive in. How do they expect you to drink Bud Light before you get on the ship if you have to drive right up to it???I haven't received any flight info yet. I'm out of KC. I registered almost two weeks ago. Be patient it will come.

I was just notified of winning the trip last Friday (Sept. 4). They are probably just going down the list after people decline. I was hoping the paperwork would arrive today.

Can't wait for the trip, but I really dread a possible inside cabin. Do they ask if you've sailed RC before? Maybe that will help.

we resigesterd weeks ago (about 4) and my huby was told he would recieve his info the first week in oct.....i know some have their tickets but that's waht we were told... noone has their cabin assigment that i know of... isn't hard to WAIT?????? cathy

hey all! i'm a winner from northern NJ. any idea how some people are getting flight info and ship info when they won and registered like 2 weeks ago? i registered mid to end of august and havent heard anything....

I was just notified of winning the trip last Friday (Sept. 4). They are probably just going down the list after people decline. I was hoping the paperwork would arrive today.

Can't wait for the trip, but I really dread a possible inside cabin. Do they ask if you've sailed RC before? Maybe that will help.

Last year we had an ocean view on deck 6, and had past guest stuff in our room when we boarded. Not sure if the past guest helped or just luck of the draw.

Have a great time, it's an awesome cruise!!!!!

Archived