2nd Annual Bud Light Party Cruise!!

i sure will let you know..... flying from oralando to miami would be good....but if not you can get the shuttle bus from orlando....the waiting is so hard...... and hey life long gator....some tips would be great...cool you are going again......cathy

Just an update.

I spoke to a lady that went last year from Orlando. She said all the drive in people received a VISA gift card worth $200.00. She was told that covered gas and parking for both people.

That would be good.

By the way, my 41st B-day is Friday (The 23rd) so look for me!

Didnt win the drawing, but emailed and asked to be on the wait list. Well, got an email yesterday asking if I was still interested. Woo Hoo! On.

I live in Orlando, so heck, Im saving them money anyway since I can drive to either port.

See ya all there!

Who did you ask about the wait list?

I'm not sure who you would check with regarding a wait list, and hopefully the OP will reply back.

But I will say this... if you can get on that list, now is the time to do it! They have had difficulty with winners actually ponying up and registering so they are moving on to other forms of filling the ship right NOW.

As of last night, I am registered and on this trip!!

budlightportparadise@FPMGlobal.com

I had a friend email too, and he also got on. They are requiring a passport and I think that is making it difficult for alot of actual "winners."

When did he and who did he email? I do not know if the email I sent went to the correct person.

Thanks

budlightportparadise@FPMGlobal.com

I had a friend email too, and he also got on. They are requiring a passport and I think that is making it difficult for alot of actual "winners."

sorry from my blackberry i did not see you included the email. That is the same email i used.

Hi guys. We are already on the boat but a friend of mine was told she was 5th in line on the wait list a couple of days ago. They also said that the chances were less than 10% that she would get called because they are closing out the boats and printing documents this week. The ladie she talked to said if she didn't get a call back by EOB Friday then she most likely wasn't going to get on. BUMMER.....:(

congrats to all that get to go this year

I was there last year and I too will be there this round 2

took me a while to get on here again but here are some A's to some Q's.

- For those in Florida, you will be given a pair of Visa cards ($100 each), like mentioned above they cover gas and parking. if you dont receive 2 you need to talk to one of the reps on the ships

- Cabins are not assigned by Royal Caribbean. they are assigned by Bud and the comp handeling the promotion. last year i was on deck 9 and my friend on dec 2 and we registered the same day. there was one difference and that was a connection i have with bud light. They are going to assign them in order of who you are and how you got on the cruise. they are not assigned from top to bottom or reverse. it was great to have a cabin on deck 9 but our friend on deck 2 had more fun because of the more relax party enviroment down there. on 9 it was dull and quiet, but the room and space was nice to have. goes either way i guess

- all tips are included, beer was $2.25 when not free (all budweiser products only), tons of merch in rooms, did not need waivers to do island activities, no sitting times to eat or dress code all trip long (guy in speedo's all trip last year), clubs on ships open till very very late. its was ok to bring own booze last year (our 2 cabins took in 6 bottles when we boarded first day)

- all final boarding documents, bag tags, fridge magnets will arive around Oct 12

well thats all i can think for now. hope to see you all on either the ship or the island. i will be there with 9 other of my friends that i got on the ship this year.

its not a booze cruise. its a fun cruise.

thanks BL

For those that are on this cruise and already have your flight info.... how long after you registered did it take to get your flight info?? I thought I'd have it by now. :confused: I registered last Tuesday.

I registered the first of August and got my flight info 6 days later. I would say you should have it soon. Or call the travel number from Bud Light. They gave me my information before I had the e-mail.

jazm2011, give it another week. i know i registered mid august and got my flight info like alittle over a week ago. if you dont hear anything then call or email them. i was waiting for something to come in the mail when actually it was just a simple email.

Wow, that sounds like a really long time not to know! We are worried they will stick us on a red-eye or something equally painful.

We just cruised out of FLL in August and we were stuck on a return flight home that didn't leave until 6pm. It made a very long day! We are hoping not to do that again!!

Wow, that sounds like a really long time not to know! We are worried they will stick us on a red-eye or something equally painful.

We just cruised out of FLL in August and we were stuck on a return flight home that didn't leave until 6pm. It made a very long day! We are hoping not to do that again!!

I spoke to them again today and I am still on the wait list. I also understood that if you got on after the contest ended you are required to get your own transportation.

ALMF.......thanks for the info......i sure hope we drive to the closest port to where we live.....P.C. is 2 1/2 hours, miami is 6 hours......big difference....oct. 12th hurry up and get here.....cathy who lives in FL.

we are all going from the Destin/Ft Walton area and last year we all got on the one closer and not the Miami ship.

Just got an update email. Looks like a Halloween Party this year also!

Four Days…Three Nights…Two Ships…One Beer!

There’s only THREE weeks left until we welcome you aboard and set sail for Bud Light’s Port Paradise so we KNOW you’re getting excited! Below is some insider info to help you plan your trip:

The team at Bud Light Travel Headquarters is busy putting the final touches on all of your travel information. Look for your complete travel packet to arrive the week of October 12- 16. These packets will arrive via UPS to the address you provided during registration. If you need to update your address please contact Travel Headquarters ASAP.

Once you receive your travel packet, make sure you go online at www.rccl.com to pre-register for shore excursions and to print your SetSail Pass. Printing your SetSail Pass will cut your check-in time in half and get you onboard as quickly as possible!

Ever wish Halloween was more than just one night? This year it will be! We’ll be hosting a Pre-Halloween Costume Party and Contest on the Pool Deck. Come dressed in your most creative costume. Who knows, you may win Bud Light Port Paradise items, ship-board credits or even an invite to next year’s cruise!

Look for more insider info as we get closer to setting sail!

last year the halloween party was all over the ships. at the pool an clubs. was a huge mess finding the main party but lots of fun. some people got really creative. i did not think they would do one this year. but i guess i need to get a costume

time to think on what to be

Just got an update email. Looks like a Halloween Party this year also!

Four Days…Three Nights…Two Ships…One Beer!

There’s only THREE weeks left until we welcome you aboard and set sail for Bud Light’s Port Paradise so we KNOW you’re getting excited! Below is some insider info to help you plan your trip:

The team at Bud Light Travel Headquarters is busy putting the final touches on all of your travel information. Look for your complete travel packet to arrive the week of October 12- 16. These packets will arrive via UPS to the address you provided during registration. If you need to update your address please contact Travel Headquarters ASAP.

Once you receive your travel packet, make sure you go online at www.rccl.com to pre-register for shore excursions and to print your SetSail Pass. Printing your SetSail Pass will cut your check-in time in half and get you onboard as quickly as possible!

Ever wish Halloween was more than just one night? This year it will be! We’ll be hosting a Pre-Halloween Costume Party and Contest on the Pool Deck. Come dressed in your most creative costume. Who knows, you may win Bud Light Port Paradise items, ship-board credits or even an invite to next year’s cruise!

Look for more insider info as we get closer to setting sail!

I got the email also makes it seem a little more real. When I talked to the rep at budlight she said packets will go out on the 12th 2 day UPS so hopefully by the 14th we will have our stuff. Hoping they keep sending more emails!!

someone was wondering if they had to pay for their own travel since they did not officialy win onto the cruise. well i think the answer is no, they will travel you. i just received flight schedule online and i did not win onto the ship and i also just registered 2 weeks ago. i was thinking that like last year they would give each cabin to people from Florida $200 to drive and park.

now my issue is how am i going to get booze onto the ship in so short time and the plane. last year they did not take mines away or the booze my friend put in his bag infront of cruise staff at the port. maybe i just give it a shot and see how it goes. i thought about my rum runner flasks, but will the airport be ok with those in checked luggage? dont they need to be in original containers.

i travel alot from concert to concert, but we always just drive. we dont have to pack by anyones rules and keep our own schedule. i hate airports now days. but its for a fun cruise so i will be fine.

Archived