How Much is AQ Class Worth

Morris4me

Currently have an Equinox Cat 1B cabin booked. After reading many posts on this site, I've considered upgrading to AQ Class. The best deal I can find would cost me over $400/pp more to upgrade. Is Aqua Class worth over $800 more for the cruise?

Currently have an Equinox Cat 1B cabin booked. After reading many posts on this site, I've considered upgrading to AQ Class. The best deal I can find would cost me over $400/pp more to upgrade. Is Aqua Class worth over $800 more for the cruise?

We just got off 15 days on Solstice, AquaClass. We ate in Blu every night and loved it.

If the difference were $100 or $200, I might suggest you go for it, but not $800. You can eat in a lot of their specialty restaurants for that difference. :)

We're doing the 13 day TA on Solstice, this time going Conceirge C2. The upgrade to AQ would be $600pp from what we originally paid. We're going to have to suck it up, but we did love Blu.

I have a Sunset Veranda on the Equinox in September. It's an extra $500 PER PERSON for me to switch to Aquaclass. And I prefer and aft balcony. But for that $1,000 extra we would have to pay, I can do a lot of shopping, eating and drinking elsewhere. Plus my wife like to shop at the Fendi shop in Rome.

Hubby and I considered upgrading from C2 to AQ for about $350 in total. Decided against it because we figured $350 could be spent elsewhere and we cannot fully decided (because of our eating likes and dislikes) if Blu would truly be worth it for us. I do understand that many people are loving it, we just are big risk takers.

Judy

Archived