Wine in Astoria

vantec

We just returned from a Coastal Cruise, one of the stops was Astoria, Oregon. We bought some wonderful pinot gris in a tent just outside the ship (it was very light) - but cannot remember the name of it! I'm wondering if anybody else might have bought that same wine and remembers the name?

We just returned from a Coastal Cruise, one of the stops was Astoria, Oregon. We bought some wonderful pinot gris in a tent just outside the ship (it was very light) - but cannot remember the name of it! I'm wondering if anybody else might have bought that same wine and remembers the name?

We bought some wine from a vendor in a tent on the pier. The representative had a black labrador retriever with him if that is the same one you bought from (I think it was the only winery there under a tent). The winery was (still is probably ;)) NEHALEM BAY WINERY. The phone number is 503-368-9463 or 888-368-9463.

I heard there was another winery at the pier, but they were in a building, not a tent...

It was a fun cruise, wasn't it!

We bought some wine from a vendor in a tent on the pier. The representative had a black labrador retriever with him if that is the same one you bought from (I think it was the only winery there under a tent). The winery was (still is probably ;)) NEHALEM BAY WINERY. The phone number is 503-368-9463 or 888-368-9463.

I heard there was another winery at the pier, but they were in a building, not a tent...

It was a fun cruise, wasn't it!

Thank you for that information - my sister is the one who bought the wine, I'll ask her about the dog. We all had a very nice time, it was a relaxing cruise and that's what we were looking for!

Archived