Celebrity Infinity???? RT Seattle

SunFunCruiser

Just checked a ship tracker website and she is in the sound heading towards Pier 66. Her itinerary for the 5/22 cruise doesn't have her departing Seattle until midnight.

I finally got through to Celebrity and someone else said it's coming, but thanks! They were due to embark starting at 7:00, so it is very late getting into port.

Can I have that web site?? THX!

I believe the ship is sailing empty from Vancouver to Seattle (she ended her last cruise in Vancouver this morning) so once she arrives, embarkation should start pretty quickly afterwards.

She left Vancouver at noon today as I saw her off from Canada Place as I was out biking riding earlier today.

Cheers

Dennis

Yes -- she was a little late leaving Vancouver, disembarkation was a mess since they were trying to get underway quickly and the port authority had the luggage picked up all messed up.

For those sailing her from Seattle -- I don't think you can find a better crew to be sailing with you -- we were totally impressed with the service and friendliness of all we met. The food was wonderful and the ship is in great shape. We loved every minute we were on board over the past 11 days.

Just checked a ship tracker website and she is in the sound heading towards Pier 66. Her itinerary for the 5/22 cruise doesn't have her departing Seattle until midnight.

Is that what happened? I live just up the hill from Pier 66, and was looking all day for her and couldn't figure out what the heck was up.

Archived