Stern/Aft Mini Suite vs Suite

smrtypnts

From plenty of research, I always knew that when I sailed Pride of America I wanted to sail in a Stern/Aft cabin. We are not sailing for another 2 years:eek:

Another couple and DH and I are currently in an AF mini suite next door to my sister in a standard balcony. Right now, for $200 more I can sail in a suite, but it's not stern/aft. This is a family vacation and I can also have my sister moved to the cabin next door for $100 LESS than she is currently paying...it is considered an upgrade as she is currently in a BC and the new cabin would be a BA. However, since MY upgrade would be to a suite with suite perks, none of the rest of the family would be getting any of the perks. Mom and her DH, brother and his DW as well as my sister and her son would not be able to eat breakfast with us, if we chose to eat in Lazy J's. I'm not sure of the other perks, like possibly priorty disembarkation at the ports, etc. Also, since we are sharing with another adult couple, the living room in the AE suite isn't "blocked off" and sort of like a 2nd bedroom, the way it is in the AF mini suite. Also, based on cruisedeckplans.com, the suite supposedlly has a bigger balcony, even though it doesn't LOOK bigger from the NCL deck plan pictures. Lastly, as I mentioned, it's not stern/aft.

Sooooo, my question is.....would you upgrade or not?:o:cool:

Archived