Ravenna 2 days which beach? and places to eat?

Hello we are spending 2 days Ravenna arriving on Azamara we will be there on a Friday and a Saturday On Friday we are thinking of making it a beach day we are a family of 5 with 3 kids ages 13/10/7. From the cruise ship what would be the best way to get to the beach we are thinking of Marina Romea, Cervia or Milano M. Any thoughts on which would be best as far as chair rentals and good places to eat? That night we are thinking of having dinner at the beach area or going back to Ravenna, any restaurant recommendations for good simple local cuisine?

Day 2 we will tour the city, we want to go to the outdoor market, see the mosaics and have a nice lunch, any recommendations will be very much appreciated.

you are about an hour away from the oldest republic in europe, san marino. Other than vatican city, it is the only republic totally enclosed within another country. Take a look at http://www.sanmarinosite.com/eng/index.php . I most certainly would prefer to spend a day there instead of the beach!

read your suggestion of san marino....and we want to go from ravenna. Should we take the train? How difficult? How much time should we allow? Thanks in advance.

read your suggestion of san marino....and we want to go from ravenna. Should we take the train? How difficult? How much time should we allow? Thanks in advance.

Poblem is that no trains go to San Marino. There are several options available to you. Clcik on the train link in my sig line below. There is an email link. Send me an email and I'll work with you on the options.

Archived