Question Re: Livorno Port Charge and RomeInLimo Tours

I apologize if this has already been covered on the boards - I've done a search back quite a few pages, and haven't found the answer yet.

We are cruising the Western Med on the Brilliance of the Seas - leaving June 15th.

One of our stops is Livorno - where we have booked a tour through the company, RomeInLimo.

I understand that RCI charge a $12 per person fee to get from the port to the city. They do not allow anyone to walk.

My question - will we have to pay this - in addition to our tour cost - if we've booked through RomeInLimo? Or will the private driver meet us up by the ship?

I am trying to work on the budget tonight, and attempting to account for all (ha!) of the costs for each port.

Thank you so much!

Sherri

I apologize if this has already been covered on the boards - I've done a search back quite a few pages, and haven't found the answer yet.

We are cruising the Western Med on the Brilliance of the Seas - leaving June 15th.

One of our stops is Livorno - where we have booked a tour through the company, RomeInLimo.

I understand that RCI charge a $12 per person fee to get from the port to the city. They do not allow anyone to walk.

My question - will we have to pay this - in addition to our tour cost - if we've booked through RomeInLimo? Or will the private driver meet us up by the ship?

I am trying to work on the budget tonight, and attempting to account for all (ha!) of the costs for each port.

Thank you so much!

Sherri

The charge is for the shuttle from the ship to the "center" of Livorno. If you have arranged a private tour from a licensed comapny, you will be met at the ship and you will not pay the shuttle charge.

Archived