Hair???

My current delima in the wedding planning process is what to do with my hair. I really dont have time to get it done on the ship since we are getting picked up a half hour after we dock in St. Thomas. So what I am looking for is does anyone know of any good websites for hair accessories and or DIY hair dos. The other problem that I have is I have thick hair that doesn't like to do much :-(... So all I can say is that it is going to be a challenge and hoping I can become comfortable with doing b4 we leave.

Thanks in advance!

You could go to your local beauty supply store and purchase a ponytail or bun to add to our own hair. They are super easy!!!! Get up in the morning, pull your hair back, clip the piece on and go! The employees at the store will be more than happy to assist you and they are CHEAP!

My current delima in the wedding planning process is what to do with my hair. I really dont have time to get it done on the ship since we are getting picked up a half hour after we dock in St. Thomas. So what I am looking for is does anyone know of any good websites for hair accessories and or DIY hair dos. The other problem that I have is I have thick hair that doesn't like to do much :-(... So all I can say is that it is going to be a challenge and hoping I can become comfortable with doing b4 we leave.

Thanks in advance!

You could go to your local beauty supply store and purchase a ponytail or bun to add to our own hair. They are super easy!!!! Get up in the morning, pull your hair back, clip the piece on and go! The employees at the store will be more than happy to assist you and they are CHEAP!

I agree with jerseygirl. I was also extremely worried about what to do with my hair, and I also didn't want to spend a fortune to have someone come to the hotel before my embarkation day wedding to do my hair. I used a clip-in piece from EasiHair. Here is a pic of the one I ordered. It really worked out great! Just search EasiHair on the web and you'll find lots of different sites. There are other clip-in options too.

jr744.jpg

I plan on doing the same thing..wearing a cute yet elegant ponytail. Attaching a clip of some sort. I didn't want to spend a lot either due to the fact that I love the water and I'm not going to spend a lot on getting it done when I will be getting it wet that night.I called my self posting an attachment..we shall see if it came through not good with this..lol

sleekupdo.jpg.fb008c0d2ec398516aa7b1a34c5ad136.jpg

Archived