Balcony pics for refurb Fantasy Class ships?

kwbrad

Does anyone happen to have pictures of the balcony staterooms that are being added to the Fantasy class ships? I would like to see what type of door they are using and how large the balcony is, if possible. I think the Sensation has these rooms already added, not sure which other ships have them yet (we have a cruise on the Ecstasy in October, thinking about moving up to a balcony for that maybe)

Thanks,

Kelli

I saw a Carnival Ship wis obviously added on Balconies while in port at Nassau, I will check and see which ship it was. (Sensation I have no good pics but plenty of video, will try and post a still back here later)

We were on the Fantasy which only has 52 balconies with 26 being PH suites and 26 being JR suites. Not so sure about the others.

I saw a Carnival Ship wis obviously added on Balconies while in port at Nassau, I will check and see which ship it was. (Sensation I have no good pics but plenty of video, will try and post a still back here later)

We were on the Fantasy which only has 52 balconies with 26 being PH suites and 26 being JR suites. Not so sure about the others.

Thanks, I know the Sensation has them added, maybe Ecstasy is only the 2nd one to get them added. That is probably why I am having trouble finding pics.

Archived