A question about luggage tags

We are cruising on Saturday from Miami on Liberty of the Seas. I have a question for experienced cruisers. We upgraded to a JS after final payment with a resident discount. Our luggage tags have the non-upgraded cabins. How do we get our luggage delivered to the correct cabin? Can we take our own luggage on board?

Thanks in advance for your helpful advise.

Nancy

The same situation has happened to us. When you get to the pier, there will be porters who have lots of new luggage tags and pens for your use to fill them out. As previously posted, you cannot take them aboard unless they fit through an airport-sized scanner. You don't want to be schlepping them around w/ you anyway, so not to worry. Take your personal things, such as documents, jewelry and medicine with you in your carry-on since you may not see your luggage till after dinner. (I also take my swimsuit, too, just in case I feel the need to lie by the pool!)

Have a great cruise!

Archived