RENFE train

We were thinking of taking the Renfe train from the barcelona airport to passage de gracias and then walk ~10 min to our hotel. Are we able to use the T-10 ticket for this ride? Does anyone know where exactly on passage de gracias the train stops? I also read a post or two, where people have mentioned that to get onto the street, they had to carry there luggage up the stairs, so would it be easier for me to take the aerobus from the airport or stick to the train?

We were thinking of taking the Renfe train from the barcelona airport to passage de gracias and then walk ~10 min to our hotel. Are we able to use the T-10 ticket for this ride? Does anyone know where exactly on passage de gracias the train stops? I also read a post or two, where people have mentioned that to get onto the street, they had to carry there luggage up the stairs, so would it be easier for me to take the aerobus from the airport or stick to the train?

Yes, the T-10 will work for the Renfe Cercanias train from the airport. Works out to about 80 cents a ride :) I don't recall the exact cross street where the train station was, but it was about a 5-10 minute walk north of Placa Catalunya. The train is cheap and in my opinion, was very easy to get around on. We stayed at an airport hotel, so rode it about 4 times during our stay (though admittedly never with luggage).

Whether or not you would prefer the aerobus is a personal decision. The aerobus runs more frequently and if you can't carry your own luggage upstairs, it's definitely a better choice. We rode the aerobus once and preferred the train since it was clear what stop you were at (the aerobus driver never announced the stops). It also allowed you to transfer to the metro for no additional cost, if taking the metro would get you closer to your hotel.

Archived