Beaches

sscruising

We went to 9 Beaches and Snorkel Park last year and loved them both. Lounge Chairs, umbrellas were free at 9 Beaches ($25 for the chair and it wasn't a chaize lounge). Both had great bars (& grill), shallow, gentle water, and great service.

I take it that 9 Beaches & Snorkel Park are the same area. Can you get there by bus or is it better to take a taxi?

Someone who lived in Bermuda for a while also mentioned Elbow. Has anyone been there?

Sandi

I take it that 9 Beaches & Snorkel Park are the same area. Can you get there by bus or is it better to take a taxi?

Someone who lived in Bermuda for a while also mentioned Elbow. Has anyone been there?

Sandi

9 Beaches is about three miles from the Dockyard whereas the Snorkel park is walking distance 5 minutes from the ships.

I second the journey to Clearwater. We had the whole beach literally to ourselves. Best and quickest way to get there is to take the ferry to St Georges and then the #6 bus (make sure says Clearwater as not all go there).

1546169892_BermudaMay2009086.jpg.758241adff4772546a03ffa4d8569ba6.jpg

Archived