Liberty of the Seas Youtube Video!

We were on the Liberty last year , and we loved it. We dont do 1/10 of the things offered on a cruise, but when we cruise it will be with Royal.

We feel very comfortable on their ships, sailing on the Liberty, Voyager and Serenade. Next is the Oasis, April 2010. Going to try the inside balcony this time, since i have seen the islands from the outside balconies several times.Love the promenade on their ships.Dont care if Royal charges a little more, we think its worth it.

We were on the Liberty last year , and we loved it. We dont do 1/10 of the things offered on a cruise, but when we cruise it will be with Royal.

We feel very comfortable on their ships, sailing on the Liberty, Voyager and Serenade. Next is the Oasis, April 2010. Going to try the inside balcony this time, since i have seen the islands from the outside balconies several times.Love the promenade on their ships.Dont care if Royal charges a little more, we think its worth it.

In October, I'll be on RC for the first time. I've only heard favorable things about the Liberty from some people I work with. I can't wait! I will be doing most of what they offer, so I'm really looking forward to it.

In October, I'll be on RC for the first time. I've only heard favorable things about the Liberty from some people I work with. I can't wait! I will be doing most of what they offer, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Once you try Royal`s big ships ( Voyager class and above ), it will be tough to go to another line. I was on the Serenade last month , and it was a great cruise and ship , but i like the bigger ones with the promenade deck. The centrum is nice on the Serenade , but in my opnion , it doesn`t compare with the promenade ships. Hope you enjoy the ship as much as we did. I`m sure you will.

Archived