What kind of amenties are in the qm cabins?

sweetone0523

Hi there,

Just off QV. I assume it is the same on QM2.

We had Gilchrist and Soames shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, soap and shower gel. Plus shower cap, cotton wool balls and cotton buds.

Not sure of the fruit situation, we didn't have any, but didn't ask for it.

Two chocs on pillow every night.

Bathrobes provided (they were not very big, though).

Flat screen TV with movies on (and several music channels, etc)

Hope this helps.

Sarah

do they have soaps shampoos?

do they put fruit in the cabin?

candy on the pillow?

provide bathrobes?

flat screen tv?

do they show movies in the room

thank you

Having been on QM2 recently....

Yes - you get smellies in the bathroom. Full set. Presumably replenished as used - I didn't touch them.

Two chocolates at turndown.

Bathrobes for skinny people provided. I always take my own. There are matching slippers. Pretty useless though.

No flat screen TV - can't imagine why it matters though. There are films on, but nothing desperately interesting (to me) though. The lectures are repeated on the television which is perhaps of more use.

You also get a bottle of sparkling wine at sailaway by the name of Pol Acker or Pol Clement. DO NOT DRINK THIS. It is vile.

All the cabins are adequately equipped.

Hi there,

Not sure of the fruit situation, we didn't have any, but didn't ask for it.

Fruit is no problem (on QV, can't speak for QM2... yet) - just ask room service and you will get a lovely basket/bowl of fresh fruit each day.

J

Having been on QM2 recently....

Bathrobes for skinny people provided. I always take my own. There are matching slippers. Pretty useless though.

No flat screen TV - can't imagine why it matters though. There are films on, but nothing desperately interesting (to me) though. The lectures are repeated on the television which is perhaps of more use.

You also get a bottle of sparkling wine at sailaway by the name of Pol Acker or Pol Clement. DO NOT DRINK THIS. It is vile..

Well... The slippers do make great gifts. The Pol Acker also makes a nice gift to the room steward or any friends in the crew (who, as young as some are, will drink anything). And it is sometimes fun to watch the TV (with the balcony open) when they run documentaries of old ships.

The Pol Acker also makes a nice gift to the room steward or any friends in the crew.

I have in the past asked the staff to get rid of it for me as a favour TO ME. No way would I ever offer it as a gift to anyone. How could I ever look at them in the eye again?

I have in the past asked the staff to get rid of it for me as a favour TO ME. No way would I ever offer it as a gift to anyone. How could I ever look at them in the eye again?

Bored again Matt :eek:

Archived