Hong Kong tour company

keltic

My cruise will be arriving to Hong Kong, and flying back at 23:00, so I have all day for the city. I know it´s not much, and could (after checking in in the Harbour Tube Station facilities) explore independently, since it´s hot I prefer a private tour for seven and transfer to Airport.

Does anyone know a reliable company?.

• 1 month later...

Don't know about a tour company, but they have a HOHO bus there...(hop off, hop on). It has 2 different routes..a blue and red one...you can use both on the same ticket...It is cheap and goes by all the well known stops....it is on the web and I think you can find the link through googleing the Star ferry. It has a ride on that also...it sounds great to me...

We took a tour to Victoria Peak, Stanley Market and Aberdeen with a company called Splendid Tours. We were on a full sized bus, though... don't know if they do smaller, private tours. They have itineraries other than what we did. Most tours start centrally at the YMCA right downtown. Their brochure was in the lobby of our hotel, and we booked it through the hotel concierge. Try searching "Splendid Tours Hong Kong." Hope this helps.

Archived