Vancouver...car rental return after hours?

We're renting a car once we get off the HAL Zuiderdam and visiting family that afternoon. I know I can pick up rental cars from Alamo/National and Budget at Canada Place. However, according to those websites, the Canada Place rental offices close at 4:30. We'd like to return the car after that...say 8:00 pm. Do they have an after hours drop off service?

If they don't, we'd have to drop the car at the airport and get transportation back to our waterfront hotel. We fly out the next morning. The other option would be to keep the car (paying for hotel parking) and return it at the airport.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Marla

National/Alamo do have an office in the downtown area but note that it closes as 6 pm. However I would contact them and ask about evening returns as I would think that they have parking and a drop box close at hand.

1185 West Georgia Street

National Car Rental

Vancouver , BC V6E 4E6

Phone: (604)609-7150

We're renting a car once we get off the HAL Zuiderdam and visiting family that afternoon. I know I can pick up rental cars from Alamo/National and Budget at Canada Place. However, according to those websites, the Canada Place rental offices close at 4:30. We'd like to return the car after that...say 8:00 pm. Do they have an after hours drop off service?

If they don't, we'd have to drop the car at the airport and get transportation back to our waterfront hotel. We fly out the next morning. The other option would be to keep the car (paying for hotel parking) and return it at the airport.

How far out of town are they? Sounds like taking a taxi might be cheaper.

Archived