Preregistering Children for Programs

cvrap

I wanted to pre-register for 4 and 11 yo for the programs but they are not listed in my cabin for past guest purposes. When I try to register, it shows only the other person's name to choose as parent or legal guardian. Do I just need to wait and register onboard?

I wanted to pre-register for 4 and 11 yo for the programs but they are not listed in my cabin for past guest purposes. When I try to register, it shows only the other person's name to choose as parent or legal guardian. Do I just need to wait and register onboard?

Registering for camp generally occurs on the first night and is in the Capers.

I could be wrong, but I have not heard of registering prior to being on board

Just pre-registered my 13 year old over the weekend. I didn't know it was possible, until I went into to look at shore excursions, and the web site offered me the option to register her in advance.

It's not a complete time saver, however. You input a few pieces of information, and some was carried forward from our profile. You still have to print out the document (it's in Adobe, by the way), sign it, and then take it with you to the meet and mingle for the kids on the first night. Of course, if you're trying to hurry to get to dinner or whatever on the first night, then not having to fill out the form there will be a plus.

Tried to pre-register my 15 year old for Club O2, but they don't have advance registration as an option for the older age group.

This is pretty slick. Anyone know how to pre-register a child (in our case, DD) that is booked in another room? Yeah, I could have grandmother take care of it (this is the room she is in) but thought of anyone had some ideas I could run with it in advance.

Joe

This is pretty slick. Anyone know how to pre-register a child (in our case, DD) that is booked in another room? Yeah, I could have grandmother take care of it (this is the room she is in) but thought of anyone had some ideas I could run with it in advance.

Joe

I just found it yesterday also while doing Funpass. My problem is like above. My 4 is with one grandparent and the other 11 yo is with other grandparents. It automatically puts that grandparent as the person to check out and doesn't give you the option to fill in our (parents) names to check in and out.

Guess we'll wait till onboard.

I am logged in a looking at the preregister thingy. You have to print it out and fill in the blanks. Some things are checked no already on my and are unchangeable. Doesn't seem worth printing out ahead of time with incorrect info on it.

• 1 month later...
I am logged in a looking at the preregister thingy. You have to print it out and fill in the blanks. Some things are checked no already on my and are unchangeable. Doesn't seem worth printing out ahead of time with incorrect info on it.
I'm having the same problem with things being checked no already.

I'm also having trouble with it telling me the guardians chosen are not on the booking but in my case, they are...

IN one case it said I was registering a kid for the wrong age group...but I wasn't, it doesn't even let you pick the program, it picks it for you.

I think this preregistration is buggy. Glad I'm not the only one having trouble.

I printed the forms and will change the "no" answers to "yes" and bring the form with us.

Archived