Sales Event Link?

GeniRich

Does anyone know if Azamara has a Sales Event similar to that of Royal Caribbean? They publish theirs every Tuesday. If so can someone provide the link? Thanks for your help.

Rich

Hi Rich !

I've seen the links for Celebrity and Royal Caribbean, but I do not believe Azamara offers this.

You may want to check the Azamara website http://www.azamaracruises.com , for Special deals. On their homepage, click on the "Amazing Values" section. There are some excellent deals listed there.

I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a "link" but did receive an e-mail from Azamara announcing a One Day sale for Wednesday, June 10.

AZAMARA SINGLE-DAY SAVINGS for June 10, 2009

As an avid cruiser, you're invited to be among the first to take part in our exclusive one-day sale. Choose from a variety of select sailings and featured destinations, and treat yourself to the lavish accommodations and personal service that define the Azamara experience.

Be sure to ask about our Air Add-ons from select gateways.

These offers are valid for NEW reservations booked on June 10, 2009.

One-day specials starting at

12 Night Scandinavia/ Russia Cruise on Azamara Journey®

$1199 Ocean-view Stateroom

12 Night Scandinavia/ Russia Cruise on Azamara Journey

$1399 Veranda Stateroom

14 Night Turkey/ Greece Cruise on Azamara Quest®

$1449 Ocean-view Stateroom

14 Night Mediterranean Cruise on Azamara Quest

$1799 Veranda Stateroom

See your travel agent or call 1-877-999-9553

I did call to find out which sailing these are. They're all in June and July, and since we leave this Saturday for a two week cruise on the Quest, I don't think we can take advantage of this promotion.

Did anyone call and ask about these cruises..??

Jancruz1

I called about both Quest sailings.

The first one is for June 14th - this Sunday! I can't go that soon, so I didn't pursue it any further.

The second one is for July 8th, Category 1A.

B

They announced last week they're going to be doing these every other week on Wednesdays. This time, there are two Quest sailings (6/14 and 7/26) and two on the Journey (6/18 and 6/30). Also some flat-rate air of $499 from certain gateways. Also saw a free air promo for the 6/18 Journey today.

Oh...got it. When there's flat-rate or free air, would you be willing to share the info here?

There are limitations (rightly so) on what can be posted here, but I think a head's up is permitted :)

There is flat rate reduced air starting today for the July 12, September 27, October 25 and November 8 Journey, and for the October 7, 17, 31 and November 14 Quest from ATL; BOS; BWI; CLT; DEN; DFW; DTW; EWR; IAD; IAH; JFK; LAS; LAX; MCO; MIA; MSY; ORD; PDX; PHL; PHX; RDU; SAN; SEA; SFO; TPA; YUL; YVR; YYZ.

In addition, there are a slew of dates where suites (Penthouse and Royal) have totally free air through November.

Thanks so much for your reply, BurBunny. I understand the limitations. In late April we sailed through the Panama Canal on Celebrity's Infinity, so we probably won't cruise again until next year. We've done two cruises on Celebrity and want to try Azamara next time. I'd love to know about the availability of reduced or free air when we start looking for an itinerary.

I did find your contact information on another thread and may be in touch.

Archived