just say NO ta key west!!!!!

tired of getting that nebraskie tail kicked in football are we carole? boooooooooomer!!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl actually yes we are tired of it, stupid west coast toast guy ruined us:p

Ok so I'm visiting my sister in Cali and haven't been reading the boards, didn't see the other post till you all just pointed it out.

Now I got it!!!;)\

Carole

no way am i gonna put my 80 yr. old mamma on the conquest with a bunch of alcohol soaked texans/oklahomans/louisianians and subject her to all of those insults from key west residents that do not want us there! we will just sail on our 5 day ecstasy and go with respectable cruisers to calm places like progreso/cozumel. not much drinking going on sailing on the laid back ecstacy.
I grew up in Key West and even a drunk, homeless person in Key West can formulate a more understandable thought. I guarantee, no one in Key West will have a problem with your drunk 80 yr old grandma. Now, if she again squats in the middle of Duval St to relieve herself, she will again be subject to ridicule... but, they were laughing with her and not at her.

Very curious as to the agenda of the original poster.

I grew up in Key West and even a drunk, homeless person in Key West can formulate a more understandable thought. I guarantee, no one in Key West will have a problem with your drunk 80 yr old grandma. Now, if she again squats in the middle of Duval St to relieve herself, she will again be subject to ridicule... but, they were laughing with her and not at her.

Very curious as to the agenda of the original poster.

did you post this right away after reading my post or did you go away toss 3 shots of tequila and come back to post your reply? mamma not grandma alcohol soaked key wester. jeeez, i'd like a shot a tequila!

no way am i gonna put my 80 yr. old mamma on the conquest with a bunch of alcohol soaked texans/oklahomans/louisianians and subject her to all of those insults from key west residents that do not want us there! we will just sail on our 5 day ecstasy and go with respectable cruisers to calm places like progreso/cozumel. not much drinking going on sailing on the laid back ecstacy.

hI! I'm one of those alcohol soaked texans, glad to know you will not be on my next Conquest sailing.

Huh???

Ur probably right about the Texans but the guys from oklahoma are the best that ull get from this area.:cool:

Ur probably right about the Texans but the guys from oklahoma are the best that ull get from this area.:cool:

Take a look at this video, I believe this guy was from Oklahoma:D:p

This thread is making me miss my redneck Mississippi relatives. Just curious, what is the stereotype of a Californian?

Are you making fun of us rednecks, lol??? We resemble that remark here in Oklahoma!!!

Just curious, what is the stereotype of a Californian?

Like wow dude, this thread is primo narly, let me finish my starbucks and I will post.

In fact, it appears I am in the minority, I avoid Key West, boring place.

If you don't want to go, don't go. I do not understand the purpose of your post. This is another one of those post designed to get people all worked up. Serves no practicle purpose.

LMAO...:p

????? Key West residents do want us there, and there are just as many drunks in Progreso and Cozumel. Lighten up and have a drink or two!

The Op seriously must have never been to Cozumel ...:eek:

As for Progresso, that is much different. The people there are very conservative and at least when we were there last Nov, we were told by the bus driver (on the bus that takes you down the long pier) that they aren't happy when people run around in bathing suits or are sloppy drunk.

We had two very unconservative :eek: groups on our sailing...so I saw both. One woman had on a see though bathing suit. I wondered why she bothered to put it on to be honest.

They're very religious/conservative...very, and they tell you up front that 'This is not Cozumel or Cancun'

LOL, I am sure they were happy when the Fantasy left port that day......

But Cozumel?? LMAO, wherever you go they are pouring rum down your throat.

God, I love Coz :D

Never been to key West but I'd love to see it. :)

If you look at the number of times the OP posted here, he only posted 14 times.

MESSAGE TO THE OP - Don't believe everything you read here and learn to form your own opinion. Life is too short to only believe in the negativity of things. ENJOY LIFE!

This thread is making me miss my redneck Mississippi relatives. Just curious, what is the stereotype of a Californian?

I don't have a stereotype of a Californian. But I'll say this about California, I lived in California for 5 years after living in Texas for 15 years. After 5 years of California, I got back to Texas as quick as possible.:D

I don't have a stereotype of a Californian. But I'll say this about California, I lived in California for 5 years after living in Texas for 15 years. After 5 years of California, I got back to Texas as quick as possible.:D

I don't blame you. By the way, is there anything better than Bunny Bread? We can't get it in California and that is what I miss the most:p.

Archived