Azamara Hotels in Singapore?

DebsUK

Could anyone tell me what hotels Azamara uses in Singapore if you are using thier air and they have to out you up for the night prior to the cruise.

Thanks,

Deb.

Deb

I think that it was the Conrad but we did not use it and the paperwork only says "Generic Dayroom" [although it was overnight]. If you flew in the evening before the cruise with their air, it was complimentary. I think that if you plough through our [very long] roll call thread someone will have mentioned it at some point.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...
Could anyone tell me what hotels Azamara uses in Singapore if you are using thier air and they have to out you up for the night prior to the cruise.

Thanks,

Deb.

Deb we stayed in the Marina Maridian in Singapore, through Azamaria, It was great. The Conrad was also one that they drop off people

3carfan, I see you are also from Canada. Can I ask, did you use Azamara air? If so, how was the routing and which airline did they use? What time did you get in the night before? We are debating going a couple of days early. Many thanks for your input.

Deb.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn parkview...close to metro, next to Orchard Road....ask for a "park view" nice pool, great restaurants (and two Starbucks) very close. Buy the metro pass. Singapore is easy, despite being really exotic. Clean and logical. have fun

We did the 24 day Athens to Singapore so our Singapore stay was at the end of the cruise. They put us up at the Conrad Hilton. It was wonderful. No complaints at all. Great location, great staff, great room. When we made our original booking the Pan Pacific was the hotel that was being shown, however, a few months prior to the cruise it was changed to the Conrad Hilton. Celebrity has the right to change the hotel(s) that they are using as a 'mandatory stay'. I think you can be assured though that any hotel they put you into will be first class.

Enjoy the cruise.

Archived