What would teenage boys like to do WITH parents?

Kitty34

In the north part of town there are 2 beach clubs: Mamita's and Tukan. This is the BEST part of the beach in PDC. Right next to Tukan is Exlplora Dive shop, they have rentals for boogie boards, windsurfing lessons etc. That might be something that they'd be interested in doing...and you can enjoy the beach. You will find plenty of shops and resturants along PDC. I'd highly recommend Yaxche (Mayan food) and request a garden seating. The food and service are wonderful.

Also, not sure how much time you have available to you. But I'd highly recommend an Alltournative Tour. We spend a week in PDC and this was definately one of the highlights. We visted Coba (an amazing ruin which you can climb up), and a Mayan village where we rappeled into a cenote, zip-lined and canoed. We are in our late 20's and it was a blast! Here's the link:

http://alltournative.com/content/ Book online to save 10%. It was a fun, but full day (8am-7pm). Again, I'm not sure how much time you have in this port, so this might not be feasible. But it is definately a fun family excursion.

Have fun! PDC is a wonderful place.

Archived