How to check for OBC?

cvrap

I had the same question as you. I looked under My Documents and cannot find the OBC. Where is it?

On our documents it's page 7. Look on the right side for itemized charges. It'll list the fares, taxes, gratuities (if prepaid), suplements, etc. Under that box it'll have one listed as Onboard credit and the amount.

On our documents it's page 7. Look on the right side for itemized charges. It'll list the fares, taxes, gratuities (if prepaid), suplements, etc. Under that box it'll have one listed as Onboard credit and the amount.

I feel dumb, but still can't find. I logged in and went to My Documents. Do I then click on "Continue to Fun Pass"?

I feel dumb, but still can't find. I logged in and went to My Documents. Do I then click on "Continue to Fun Pass"?

Have you made your final payment? If so when you click "My Documents" you get a chance to view your documents online if you agree to getting online documents.

Your online documents will "pop up" as a pdf file. In the pdf there will be a section that itemizes you charges and will also list OBC's.

no. Click on My Documents under the Fun Pass. Then it'll bring up another window and it will have your names in the top right and a button that says view documents. Click there and it'll take a little to bring them up. This is also where you get your luggage tags. This is like what I used to get mailed to me.

Have you made your final payment? If so when you click "My Documents" you get a chance to view your documents online if you agree to getting online documents.

Your online documents will "pop up" as a pdf file. In the pdf there will be a section that itemizes you charges and will also list OBC's.

No, so maybe it is too early to view.

Archived