How close does your cruise have to be for you to get Giddy?!?!?

Mooder

'Muder + Alcohol = ROFLcopter!:rolleyes:

Remember to keep your camera handy, Robyn!;)

SH:D

My sis says I should practice my copter if it's going to be captured in digital or else cancel the martini clinic. Guess which choice I've made. :rolleyes:

ETA: I'm just afraid if I get down on the floor, I won't get back up.:eek:

Edited by bermuder

My sis says I should practice my copter if it's going to be captured in digital or else cancel the martini clinic. Guess which choice I've made. :rolleyes:

ETA: I'm just afraid if I get down on the floor, I won't get back up.:eek:

Is sis on the boards or does she just live vicariously through your posts?:confused:

Start practicing! You could be the next Susan Boyle -- a YouTube hit! "Muder's Got Talent":eek:

How do you get in the Giddy Up Club? I've been giddy since I was born!:D

Is sis on the boards or does she just live vicariously through your posts?

Start practicing! You could be the next Susan Boyle -- a YouTube hit! "Muder's Got Talent"

How do you get in the Giddy Up Club? I've been giddy since I was born!

Are we changing from Geezles to Giddy-yups? I 'm so confused. :confused:

After that we can be the COPTER club once we all get out version of Copter in Digitial!

I called the liquor store to order my bar setup but they are making me drive down there and get it....No tip for you!!!

Muder's Sis is just a fun as she is. She may be too busy balancing her refreshing beverages in her hands to type.

(and sorry about the missing "h"'s in my song. My labtop is missing it's "H" and it's hit or miss)

Ok, I have to go to a luau party now. Closest thing to the tropics I'll be at for the next 4 1/2 months!:(

I just wanted to thank everyone here for some good chuckles this afternoon!!!

I was born giddy, and it gets worse when I have a cruise booked.

I walk around the house singing, 'we're going on a cruise, we're going on a cruise'...

DH thinks I'm crazy, but he knew that before we were married!!! :eek:

Start practicing! You could be the next Susan Boyle -- a YouTube hit! "Muder's Got Talent":eek:

I think these pics may best be used for blackmail.......:cool:

How do you get in the Giddy Up Club? I've been giddy since I was born!:D

Another VERY GIDDY moment this weekend--buying NEW CLOTHES (or other stuff) for the cruise--you get a double GIDDY--new clothes, plus thinking about when I will wear them on the CRUISE!!!!

After that we can be the COPTER club once we all get out version of Copter in Digitial!

I don't know about you, but falling off my chair laughing is about as close as I will get to ROLF COPTER!!!!:eek: Edited by rrobynec
typo

I think these pics may best be used for blackmail.......:cool:

Another VERY GIDDY moment this weekend--buying NEW CLOTHES (or other stuff) for the cruise--you get a double GIDDY--new clothes, plus thinking about when I will wear them on the CRUISE!!!!

I don't know about you, but falling off my chair laughing is about as close as I will get to ROLF COPTER!!!!:eek:

Blackmail only works if the "victim" has any sense of pride. ;) I know what you mean about clothes buying. Every cruise I pledge not to buy any - I have plenty, but I never keep that pledge. Shopping makes the cruise start earlier - at least in my head.

I am pretty sure that falling off the chair counts as coptering. You are bound to flail your arms around on your way down. :rolleyes:

Blackmail only works if the "victim" has any sense of pride.
Well, you may not have pride when the deed is being done, but there must be some moments of OMG--what did I do last night?!?:eek: That's where my pics and the blackmail come in!;)

I know what you mean about clothes buying. Every cruise I pledge not to buy any - I have plenty, but I never keep that pledge. Shopping makes the cruise start earlier - at least in my head.

I had a very Giddy weekend--shopping for new clothes, that I didn't need either (no bathing suits--that would have ruined the buzz), and out Sat nite with Zone and his DW!!! Talking with other cruisers (even though they have to wait until Aug) mad it a triple GIDDY weekend!!!:D

Also finding a countdown clock that I could actually get to work on my signture, was another VERY GIDDY moment. Each time I see it ticking down---GIDDY beyond belief!!!!!:D

I am pretty sure that falling off the chair counts as coptering. You are bound to flail your arms around on your way down.

I had an entirely different image of coptering....

More like the 3 stooges--where your head stays in one place, and your legs run around your head in a circle!!!!!!!:eek:

So yes--I may just be caught in the act of coptering!!!:eek:

Well, you may not have pride when the deed is being done, but there must be some moments of OMG--what did I do last night?!?:eek: That's where my pics and the blackmail come in!;)

I had a very Giddy weekend--shopping for new clothes, that I didn't need either (no bathing suits--that would have ruined the buzz), and out Sat nite with Zone and his DW!!! Talking with other cruisers (even though they have to wait until Aug) mad it a triple GIDDY weekend!!!:D

Also finding a countdown clock that I could actually get to work on my signture, was another VERY GIDDY moment. Each time I see it ticking down---GIDDY beyond belief!!!!!:D

More like the 3 stooges--where your head stays in one place, and your legs run around your head in a circle!!!!!!!:eek:

Ditto! Ditto! I am so giddy right now I may exhaust myself before the cruise comes. That's great you spent time with Zone - I sure wish we could all meet up together some time!!!

Gotta love a coundown clock when it goes beow 3 digits then again when it goes below 10!

my version is different too. Once you ROTF you run so your go around in a circle even though you are laying sideways on the floor. That what I envision. Make's me laugh just thinking about it (tee hee!):)

Edited by LOWTYD

Gotta love a coundown clock when it goes beow 3 digits then again when it goes below 10!

my version is different too. Once you ROTF you run so your go around in a circle even though you are laying sideways on the floor. That what I envision. Make's me laugh just thinking about it (tee hee!):)

I see what you both mean about the copter and you're right, that would be better. I can also see why I was told I might need practice. :eek:

I got giddy when the countdown clock started having a zero next to months!

I got giddy when the countdown clock started having a zero next to months!

I don't want to brag or anything but . . . . .

my countdown only shows

6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea Hound:D <-- is a happy puppy!!!!:D

smiley_ROFL3.gif

This is Robyn's version!;)

HA Robyn! You need to sing "I ain't got no-body" when this happens.....

Now you just made me do that which we are discussing. :eek::rolleyes::D

Now you just made me do that which we are discussing. :eek::rolleyes::D

you all have mail.......

Giddy.........I just took $$ out of my Credit Union to pay for my cruise.......... OK really no so Giddy but I know the deadline is coming up so I'm gonna be ready!

No -- some of us don't have mail!:(

SH:cool: <-- sitting in the corner all alone wearing his "nobody likes me" face.

Hmmmmmm it looks like your Happy Birthday face to me.......

I am getting confimation. May have wrong address. (gmail?)

Edited by LOWTYD

No -- some of us don't have mail!:(

SH:cool: <-- sitting in the corner all alone wearing his "nobody likes me" face.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I am getting confimation. May have wrong address. (gmail?)

I just replied to your email. You typed gamail. Could happen to anyone, SH, try not to take it personally. In fact, people fail to email me all the time. For instance, Daniel Craig just will NOT respond to me and I don't understand it at ALL! :confused:

I just replied to your email. You typed gamail.

I'm in Georgia but it isn't GAmail!!!:D

Could happen to anyone, SH, try not to take it personally. In fact, people fail to email me all the time. For instance, Daniel Craig just will NOT respond to me and I don't understand it at ALL! :confused:

I forgot to tell you -- when Daniel and I were having dinner the other night, he said to tell you "Hi!". Then he mentioned something about a sanitizer refill but I didn't catch it.;)

I realize it's hard to tell. You have to look for the little subtle changes. There is a BIG difference between my Happy Birthday face and my nobody likes me face!

I forgot to tell you -- when Daniel and I were having dinner the other night, he said to tell you "Hi!". Then he mentioned something about a sanitizer refill but I didn't catch it.;)

OMG! It is very important that I know how he feels about my sanitizer refills! :rolleyes: So get that memory in gear!!! :mad:

Just got home from work and the Welcome Aboard booklet had arrived. It only had mine and my hubby's name printed on the outside, but inside there were luggage tags with my name, hubby's name and son's name. Yay! The real tags - names and cabin #'s on it ... makes it start to feel very real. A giddy moment for sure.