NCL does it again......extremely irritated

CruisnGram

I was hoping that things would change on the Epic, but after doing some research, it seems that is not the case.

There are 7 Suite categories on the Epic. AC, SA, A7, A4, A6, A3, & A2. Every single one of them only accomodate 2 people until you get up to the A6 which is a Courtyard Villa. So yet again, NCL is offering no reasonably priced suites for people who are traveling with 3 people in a cabin. If you are a couple who travels with a parent, like we do, you're out of luck. Or if you are a young couple with a small child, no options unless you want to spend the cash to stay in a CV.

I love NCL but this really bugs the heck out of me. I know that's intentionally done that way to cut down on the amount of guests they need to offer suite perks to, but would it really be that big of a deal to put a sofa bed in a suite and allow up to 3 or 4 people in a Penthouse?

CG

I do think that they should at least have some suites that hold three or four people but you're correct that it seems the cruise lines are now wanting customers to book more than one cabin. I can see both sides to the coin.

Oops. I'd done a search on a particular subject, and forgot to notice the date of the original thread. Usually I am just reading at the "tip"; here I had departed from that norm and just forgot I'd done so. Sorry.

Good job using the search tool! Some other posters would be so proud of you:D

Archived