Millennium Deck 10 aft smoking policy

sandav

Could anyone tell me if smoking is still allowed on the port side of deck 10 on the Millennium? We are looking at aft cabins 8185 and 7203/7208 for the Caribbean next year. As non smokers, we are worried about smoke drifting down into our balcony. Also which cabin would anyone recommend? We are concerned that the two cabins on deck 7 are above the Penthouse Suites and as such may be very noisy due to parties, piano etc,

Thank you

Sandav

We are non-smokers. We've stayed in cabins 7203 and 7208 on the M class ships and we've never had any problems with smoke. We've also never heard any noise from the penthouses below.

We loved these cabins, especially the large verandas. We went to Alaska and the Caribbean and I spent most of my time out on the veranda on both cruises. I even got a tan in Alaska:0) We went there in early September and had terrific weather.

You have sun at the end of the veranda and shade closer to the door. We had two lounge chairs, two regualar chairs, a small table and a large table, where we ate breakfast many mornings, and still had plenty of room.

I highly recommend these cabins on deck 7. We've never stayed on deck 8.

Enjoy your cruise!

Carol

We've been in the PH a number of times and the one problem we've encountered is the music and noise from deck 10 at night. Some nights the music was really loud and you could easily hear it down to deck 6. Never had a problem with smoke, though.

We were in Millennium 7208 for an Eastern Caribbean cruise in 2008 (see picture in my signature). No smoke from deck 10. No parties on deck 6. Loved this cabin, would book it again in a heartbeat:). Alas, it was not available (nor any other of those aft CC's) when we booked our upcoming August Alaska cruise:(.

David

David,

Keep checking the Celebrity website for an aft cabin. When we booked our December cruise, there were no afts available. I kept checking every day and last week an aft became available and I called my TA immediately and she called Celebrity and got it for us. As a matter of fact, it's 7208 on the Millennium.

Good luck!!

Carol

Archived