carnival people considering Radiance OTS

Radiance of the Seas is only a mid-sized ship in the RCCL fleet, but, is more luxurious (as far as decorations go- she's NOT gawdy, unlike Carnival), has more activities (Rock wall, Pool Tables, a lounge LITERALLY on the VERY TOP of the ship!, A glass domed adult only pool, etc.), has many more resturaunts! (A steakhouse, an Italian resturaunt, a Deli, etc.) and has a lot of windows! I've seen many photos! Can you believe Royal Caribbean has even larger ships with even MORE features!

We've eaten at both specialty restaurants. The food at Portofino's was more like exotic Italian food, we preferred Chops hands down. You'll never have a better cut of meat, and the mud pie is to die for.

So on Radiance, the Windjammer is open from 11pm to 1am ? That would be nice for snacks.....it was not open late like that on Mariner !

We ate at both last week and preferred Portofino. (Chops was wonderful too.) We loved our waitress and our appetizers. DD's halibut was excellent and my seafood skewer good as always. Of course, we two chocoholics relished every bite of an entire slice of flourless chocolate cake.

I love the Radiance. Can't wait to sail her again next May.

Archived