Balcony Discount

I am somewhat new to all of this so I have a question concerning a balcony room. I searched this question and the information is a little confusing. I am a platinum member and have a 7 day cruise on the LOS for September 26, 2009, I am thinking of upgrading to a balcony is the discount $100.00 per person or $200,00 per cabin. I know I can not combine stockholders or next cruise. Thanks

I am somewhat new to all of this so I have a question concerning a balcony room. I searched this question and the information is a little confusing. I am a platinum member and have a 7 day cruise on the LOS for September 26, 2009, I am thinking of upgrading to a balcony is the discount $100.00 per person or $200,00 per cabin. I know I can not combine stockholders or next cruise. Thanks

All discounts are per cabin. Always have been.

It is per cabin but the invoice will show half of it on the amounts for the first two passengers in a cabin. Our Platimum discount was credited under Cruise Charges and listed as P200-PRE CRUISE and our recent Diamond one was listed as D300-PRE CRUISE. Both were for 10 nights or longer cruises so it appears the letter is your C&A status and the # the discount per cabin.

The discount is

# nights, Platimum, Diamond

3-5 , $50 , $100

6-9 , $100 , $200

10 or more , $200 , $300

Archived