Can someone clarify this for me please

mbmadeline

When booking a POA cruise on NCL, different discount cruise sites would quote a price on a room labeled BE,BD,BI, etc. When I asked what does the letters mean, a representative would say there's no difference...just a label to identify the room... We're booked on BE for this cruise but don't know what that means...can't find an explanation in this board with a search. Thank you.

Thank you... they just gave me a BE AFT saying "it is the best location...prime realty" and I didn't know the difference...not sure if the rep said that to get me to book right away...kept saying it was probably due to a cancelation and she guarantees it will be gone if I don't book it right away. Is there one reason to book BE,BD,BB,BA etc??? Getting nervous when I hear comments about a room being under the deck, or Lido or hearing scraping of deck chairs... is 8204 AFT okay on BE ??? anything above us?

Thank you... they just gave me a BE AFT saying "it is the best location...prime realty" and I didn't know the difference...not sure if the rep said that to get me to book right away...kept saying it was probably due to a cancelation and she guarantees it will be gone if I don't book it right away. Is there one reason to book BE,BD,BB,BA etc??? Getting nervous when I hear comments about a room being under the deck, or Lido or hearing scraping of deck chairs... is 8204 AFT okay on BE ??? anything above us?

I have NCL's book; looking at the deck plan, you have an extended balcony, so the rep was right. Also, you are above and below stateroom decks, so no worrying about noise from deck chairs, etc. We will be on deck 8 also when we go, however, we are in a regular balcony room.

I think your TA/rep is right. I think it is prime realty! :) If I didn't, I wouldn't have booked 9698 and 9702 for my family!! :D

Archived