Merry Cruisemas Everybody!!!

A very Merry Christmas to all. For the first time in many years we are not travelling to warmer climates for Christmas. How different it will be not to see palm trees lit with Christmas lights - I am going through withdrawals already. For those of you cruising at Christmas - I am sooooooooooooo envious. Enjoy! Enjoy!

Good health and happy sailing to each of you.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of my fellow cruisers. I wish the peace & joy of the holiday season to all and to all our soldiers over Irac.

Seasons Greetings and I hope everyone gets to cruise in 2005

Ann25

This message got buried, so again, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy cruising in 2005. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Santa left us all a cruise under the tree? Santa, I've been a good girl - most of the year:D .

Here's a cute little message - click on each of the reindeer.

http://web.icq.com/shockwave/0,,4845,00.swf

Have a safe holiday,

Sue & Rick

Rangerdog.... You couldn't have said it any better. I also would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Healthy New Year :D To All Our Troops serving Our Great Nation i would also like to Wish You A Very Merry Christmas and Happy Healthy New Year. We Thank You for ALL your hard work believe me it doesn't go unnoticed for 1 minute. Always in Our HEARTS And PRAYERS. MAY GOD KEEP YOU ALL SAFE!!!!!! Come Home Soon :D

LOVE,

DEBBIE

We have many wonderful memories of Blackpool. We spent many holidays there, the Pleasure Beach was so fantastic. I am assuming that you are from the greatest seaside resort in the world, your profile doesn't say yea or nea.

Christmas is a time to reflect and remember all those great times that we had. Way, way back in our lives we lived in Manchester, the centre of the Universe. On Christmas Eve we went to Belle Vue to watch the Circus and we always went to the Pantomine. Wow, is this a trip down nostaglia lane? From the California High Desert, we wish you all a very merry Chistmas and the Best of all New Years.

JBond,

Greetings from a fellow Mancunian.

I was actually born in Manchester and my family moved to Blackpool when I was 7. Don't actually remember that much about Manchester although I have been back endless times to see relatives who still live there. I do remember going to Belle Vue when there used to be a zoo and fair there. I also remember that there was a "flea circus" with live fleas performing tricks. My daughter doesn't believe that there could be such a thing and thinks I am telling porkies.

Don't think you would recognise Blackpool these days. So many changes. However, the Pleasure Beach still gives as much 'pleasure' as ever. One sad note: The mother and son owners of the PB both died within a week of each other last June, the mother being a remarkable 101 and was still testing out all the new rides up until about 3 years ago.

So, Happy Christmas to a sunny CALIFORNIA from a rainy LANCASHIRE.

Archived