Sweet 16 Celebration

wadecruiser

Hello all you Carnival experts,

Does anyone know if we can set up a sweet 16 celebration in the teen club some night of our cruise? I have a daughter celebrating and our friends who are cruising with us also have a daughter celebrating. We thought it would be fun for them to have a night to recognize their milestone birthday.

Hello all you Carnival experts,

Does anyone know if we can set up a sweet 16 celebration in the teen club some night of our cruise? I have a daughter celebrating and our friends who are cruising with us also have a daughter celebrating. We thought it would be fun for them to have a night to recognize their milestone birthday.

I had checked into this for our DD....the Club 02 activities are usually set up prior to sailing, are for use for all teens on board and not available for private parties. We had the option of having a private event ($$$) in one of the other lounges.

We don't want a private event. We want them to be able to celebrate with all the teens.

When you used the term "a night" and "set up a sweet 16 celebration" in your post, it sounded like you wanted an event for her.

I am sure if you talk to the Club 02 director they will have a Happy Birthday song for her with the group. They had no issue with this for our DD, but the other activites went on as normal.

If you are asking for them to dedicate time for her to have a celebration, then yes, Carnival would consider that a private event. It deviates from the normal Club 02 agenda.

I think she will get plenty of recognition and Happy Birthdays from the teens..I wouldnt worry. Get her a Tiara and a Sweet 16 shirt and she will be set.

When you used the term "a night" and "set up a sweet 16 celebration" in your post, it sounded like you wanted an event for her.

I am sure if you talk to the Club 02 director they will have a Happy Birthday song for her with the group. They had no issue with this for our DD, but the other activites went on as normal.

If you are asking for them to dedicate time for her to have a celebration, then yes, Carnival would consider that a private event. It deviates from the normal Club 02 agenda.

I think she will get plenty of recognition and Happy Birthdays from the teens..I wouldnt worry. Get her a Tiara and a Sweet 16 shirt and she will be set.

The Tiara and shirt idea is great! Thanks, by bestfriend whos daughter is also celebrating her 16 is going to make the shirts (has a business with the capability) I am picking up the tiaras. GREAT IDEA!

The Tiara and shirt idea is great! Thanks, by bestfriend whos daughter is also celebrating her 16 is going to make the shirts (has a business with the capability) I am picking up the tiaras. GREAT IDEA!

I've also seen the Pink Feather Boa to accompany the Tiara and T-shirt ;) They wont be hard to miss on the ship and will get plenty of attention.

Have the waiters sing for them in the dining room too!

Hi,

I am sure the girls will have a blast! They are lucky they have someone to share it with. For my daughter its just she and I, a mother daughter cruise. I am ordering room decorations as a surprise and my TA is sending a cake to the dining room for her birthday!

Have fun!

Aloha,

Kat

Archived