MASTER SUITE 3 & 4 Passenger rate

We are 2 couples that are booked on a Baltic cruise on the Voyager in August. We are booked in regular suites but are thinking about the Master Suite together. Regent is closed today and I was wondering does anyone know how they would price the 3 & 4 Passenger in the master suite?

Here's what the website says:

How is pricing handled for triples/quad occupancy?

A: The third or fourth adult in any deluxe or penthouse suite is 50% of the minimum category fare after early booking or 2-for-1 savings has been applied. Third and fourth guests in named suites will pay the minimum category fare. Third and fourth guests do not qualify for free air on free air or What a Fare Deal promotions. Standard air add-ons apply. Children ages 11 and under in any category pay 50% of the minimum category fare.

I think this is pretty clear, since a masters suite would probably definitely a "named suite".

You might consider also, depending on if they will allow 4 adutls in the Master, and I'm not sure that they will, but the two 700 suites are a little smaller than the two 1100 suites. Also, in the two 700 suites, the 2nd bedroom runs along side the Master bedroom and is smaller. In the 1100 suites, the second bedroom is exactly like a standard suite, and the Master bedroom does not that I recall when seeing them, have a door between the living room and bedroom, maybe if anything just a curtain (I could be wrong, may just not have noticed a door, but if there is one, I would venture to guess its glass, like the door from the Master bedroom to the bathroom, its a glass door). There is a door between the living room and 2nd bedroom and a seperate outside door in the 1100 suites, but in the 700 suites there is no outside door to the 2nd bedroom.

If you look carefully at the deck plans, you will note, that no cabins show 4th person occupancy, only 3rd person.

Archived