Hotel reccomendation for Miami

We stayed in Haddon Hall Hotel in South Beach and it was decent. It was one of the cheaper hotels in the area at around $100/night... you'll probably need to spend at least 150/night to get 3 star quality. If you want a really nice hotel look along ocean drive. Those were all awesome. Further south=closer to the port.

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami back in March. It is located directly across the street from the Bayside Market Place and 2 mins. to the port. I paid $130, but that was during spring Break.

The hotel was clean and the restaurant made a good breakfast. On-site parking is very limited, but secure.

The staff was very friendly!

Hope this helps.

I am looking for a hotel in Miami the night before our cruise. Want something convenient to the port of Miami, something safe, and affordable. Any suggestions?

Think you may be better off in the Miami forum;)

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami back in March. It is located directly across the street from the Bayside Market Place and 2 mins. to the port. I paid $130, but that was during spring Break.

$130 is actually a better rate than I was quoted today. They told me $143.00. How did you book the room?

Hello,

We sailed from Miami this past April and stayed at the Courtyard byMarriott Oceanfront -Miami Beach on Collins Avenue. Nice hotel, great beach, nice pool. Great little deli/shop across from street to grab breakfast, sandwiches, etc. We enjoyed our stay here. Close to port-about 15 minutes or less.

check my other post:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=19772803&postcount=18

prepaid rate.

$130 is actually a better rate than I was quoted today. They told me $143.00. How did you book the room?

We stayed aty Embassy suites. Free cooked to order breakfast and evening managers reception (free drinks), nice pool, and you can get a shuttle to the pier for $10pp.

Archived