Lisbon Tour Guides

We had trouble finding this information also, but this company was highly recommended - http://www.mywaytours.pt/. Since our trip isn't until July I can't give a final report, but so far they have responded quickly to all of our questions.

Here was the response from my inquiry email:

Thank you for your interest in Mywaytours.

We are pleased to inform we may provide a guided tour with van or minibus until 8 passengers. The price for the full day is 250 Euros for Sintra, Cascais and Estoril tour. Entrance fees in the monuments not included.

If the group is more than 8 participants we need to provide a Bus + a guide. Please inform how many participants, for Bus sizes may vary.

Looking forward to hearing from you we remain, with best compliments

We had trouble finding this information also, but this company was highly recommended - http://www.mywaytours.pt/. Since our trip isn't until July I can't give a final report, but so far they have responded quickly to all of our questions.

Here was the response from my inquiry email:

Thank you for your interest in Mywaytours.

We are pleased to inform we may provide a guided tour with van or minibus until 8 passengers. The price for the full day is 250 Euros for Sintra, Cascais and Estoril tour. Entrance fees in the monuments not included.

If the group is more than 8 participants we need to provide a Bus + a guide. Please inform how many participants, for Bus sizes may vary.

Looking forward to hearing from you we remain, with best compliments

Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from cruise and did private tour in Lisbon with Tours for You. They picked us up at ship and we had a wonderful day - it was a favorite port. We were driven along the Estoril Coast to Cascais, where we had time to walk around - beautiful village. Then went to Sintra and went to the Pena Palace on top of the mountain and walked around the cute town and he recommended a wonderful place to have lunch. We were then driven back to Lisbon and shown a lot of highlights there. I highly recommend them!

Archived