Restrictions on Taking Photos of the Ship?

justfoxie

I just remember another instance at San Pedro. We had our group of 8, and when we and our massive amount of luggage was dropped off at the Supershuttle stand, I went to take a picture of the other 7 and the mountain of suitcases. A security guard actually ran over and said I need to take the picture from the other angle so that the terminal wasn't in the background.

Not really sure what they were trying to hide, since I can grab my DVD's of the TV show JAG, turn on any episode of them being at "Norfolk" and see the San Pedro cruise terminal there LOL.

I have been told not to take pictures while inside the cruise terminal, before or after a cruise.

I did this ONCE and, I'll never do it again. I use a Canon SureShot (film), yes folks, F-I-L-M. And, a guard approached me and asked me to delete the picture. When he looked at my camera and realized it was film, first; he laughed and he then he said; "Enjoy the picture!"

I'll NEVER take another picture inside the terminal. :(

I was told that in San Pedro a few years ago, with no explanation why.

We were told the same thing in San Pedro this Spring. I think it is TSA/Border Patrol. It is the same thing when you come back through Customs in the US, you are not supposed to take pictures.

I have never had any problems taking pictures anywhere on the ship.

Archived