Coral Princess Minisuite Balcony

cruzinj

I will be in a Caribe deck minisuit- (middle bumpout, facing aft) C503. Does anyone know if people will be able to look in? How big is the balcony, does it have a lounge chair, or just a table? Is it completely covered, and have I made a good balcony choice?

cruzinj

We were in A503 in Nov. No one can look inside your cabin since it extends out further than the others. People on other balconies to your left can see you when you are on your balcony because it's an end on the bumpout with a plexiglass wraparound on the end - complete privacy to your right. Your balcony is completely covered. We had a large (too large) table and 2 chairs. I would suggest you ask your cabin steward for a smaller table and at least one lounge chair if that's your preference. These balconies are not very large, but we didn't mind at all. The minisuites are absolutely terrific, and you have a full bath -- a big plus. We loved the Coral and the cruise.

Archived