Power sockets on Windsurf

TGS

Hi

My husband ans I are off on our first ever cruise on Windsurf from Rome to Barcelona in July. I am wondering what type of power sockets are in the suites? We are Australian and have a whole bunch of adaptors but are unsure of which one/s to pack. I tried emailing the company but didn't receive a reply. :(

Thanks!

Hi

My husband ans I are off on our first ever cruise on Windsurf from Rome to Barcelona in July. I am wondering what type of power sockets are in the suites? We are Australian and have a whole bunch of adaptors but are unsure of which one/s to pack. I tried emailing the company but didn't receive a reply. :(

Thanks!

We just got off the Windsurf in Nice last Wednesday. (Great trip!!!) There are both 110 and 220 outlets under the desk in each cabin. (not the most convenient location!) The 220 are the 2 round pin type like in most of Europe (except the UK) and the 110 are the US type flat 2 prong outlets. Hope this makes sense and helps!

Have a great trip!

Thanks Patty, that's exactly what I needed to know. We have both European and US adaptors so we should be fine. I've read that some people also take power strips with them; sounds like it might be a good idea!

Thanks Patty, that's exactly what I needed to know. We have both European and US adaptors so we should be fine. I've read that some people also take power strips with them; sounds like it might be a good idea!

I think a power strip would make it a lot easier to use the outlets, not to mention charging or using multiple things with same plug type.

I hope you have a fabulous cruise!

Archived