# Kids on Board from Princess?

h2o711

It took 2 calls but I did get the info. First rep said she could not get me that info, while the second rep DID! Thanks. I asked by age group breakdown the second time!

If they ever tell you they can't do that, ask them to please put you on hold and have them ask their supervisor. There is a way for them to find out the information, it's just that many of them don't know how to do it.

They'll be able to tell you the age breakdowns too so you'll know how many in each age bracket. :)

Yes, you can do this easily - just provide your booking # and they will be happy to tell you. I did this today, in fact, and they were kind enough to break it down into numbers for 0-2, 3-12, and 13-17 age groups. The reps have to contact another person in order to get the information, but it certainly is available. Good luck!

I did this when we were on the Tahitian. The Princess rep was a little apprehensive since I didn't have any kids traveling with me nor was I linked to any other travelers that did.

The reason that I asked was that the Tahitian doesn't really have a kids club so if the do have a lot of kids they end up taking over the library and other sections of the ship. A posted said to beware if there are a lot of kids on your Tahitian cruise. I called to make sure there weren't that many kids on ours.

But more often is people traveling WITH kids. They like to get an idea of how many kids will be in the same age group as theirs.

I did this when we were on the Tahitian. The Princess rep was a little apprehensive since I didn't have any kids traveling with me nor was I linked to any other travelers that did.

The reason that I asked was that the Tahitian doesn't really have a kids club so if the do have a lot of kids they end up taking over the library and other sections of the ship. A posted said to beware if there are a lot of kids on your Tahitian cruise. I called to make sure there weren't that many kids on ours.

But more often is people traveling WITH kids. They like to get an idea of how many kids will be in the same age group as theirs.

That explains it.

Archived