7 NT Serenade Alaska Compass'

I went on the Serenade of the Seas 16-23 May 09, Alaska Inside Passage Cruise and have the scanned the Compass' in PDF format.

if you'd like to see them E-mail me at aum.john@yahoo.com and I'll send you the link to be able to view and download them. the Web site is from a Web Designer so they won't let me post the link here...

I'll get them moved to a non advertising site...

Have a happy cruise..

I went on the Serenade of the Seas 16-23 May 09, Alaska Inside Passage Cruise and have the scanned the Compass' in PDF format.

if you'd like to see them E-mail me at aum.john@yahoo.com and I'll send you the link to be able to view and download them. the Web site is from a Web Designer so they won't let me post the link here...

I'll get them moved to a non advertising site...

Have a happy cruise..

I also just sent you an email.......really appreciate your efforts with this! We are sailing this same cruise July 4th!!

Thanks! Just e-mailed you as well!

Silllygrandma6 - take good care of the serenade! I will be boarding as you leave her!!

WeBCruisin.........will do!!! We'll be waving at you as we're leaving!!!!!

32 days until we hit cooler weather!

I leave on 7/11 same as Webcruisin!

I have sent you an email.

Thanks for providing these!!!!

Joanie! Glad you found these! I was just about to post on our thread so you would see them! Guess I could post for the others as well ; - )

37 days!! Woo Hoo!!

Replied to all this morning.... glad I could do it you'll love the trip... at Tracy An Fjord, they lowered a rescue boat and went to the glazier and got a chunk of Ice, then brought it on board and carved it...

I hope you all enjoy the cruise as much as I did..

23661949_TracyAmFjord103.jpg.14087a5f744b62473d72b8696e1c873c.jpg

1114430604_TracyAmFjord106.jpg.edb015ce875d4926cbaf845e760452d0.jpg

Not to put a rain cloud on everyone's parade but the compasses from May 16 and the current compasses have a lot of changes and many big additions to the program.

Love & Marriage is no longer on day 4. We now have a Crew show, plus Comedy Night Live (a variety show by the cruise staff).

It took us a while to get everything in, but the product we currently offer is the strongest in my 9 years on ships. (May 16 was pretty good too)

Looking forward to seeing you on board!

Not to put a rain cloud on everyone's parade but the compasses from May 16 and the current compasses have a lot of changes and many big additions to the program.

Love & Marriage is no longer on day 4. We now have a Crew show, plus Comedy Night Live (a variety show by the cruise staff).

It took us a while to get everything in, but the product we currently offer is the strongest in my 9 years on ships. (May 16 was pretty good too)

Thanks for the heads up Mike!!

I will see you on the July 11th Sailing!! Can't wait!!

Sounds great! :) I never take the Compasses as gospel truth for what will happen on a later sailing, I just use them as general information. I'm excited to hear about a crew show, sounds interesting!

as people are asking for the link still... I am including a what you said.... most know that things change and just use the old ones as a guide...

with all the changes makes me want to take the cruise again.... but I'll cruise with you again some day..

John the soldier in the dress blues on the May 16-23 cruise....

DJmike... point taken. This is just our 2nd cruise and the "old" compass do help us pre-plan or at least be better prepared. I posted a question on the Serenade July 25 roll call that you or someone else should be able to answer about transportation in Juneau.

Archived