Residency Rate for Ontario??

I keep checking but I never find a Residency Discount for Ontario. Just noticed on the Celebrity Boards a post wherein the OP stated that Celebrity does not offer a Residency Rate for Ontario. Perhaps it is the same with RCI.

Has anyone found a Residency Rate for Ontario?

Thank you.

Kathy:)

Yes, I have seen it. I cannot rememebr what the cruise was, but when I entered my province, it showed me a list of cruises with "Special Pricing" beside the cruise info.. I just assume that means it's a residency rate since I do not qualify for any other discount.

I keep checking but I never find a Residency Discount for Ontario. Just noticed on the Celebrity Boards a post wherein the OP stated that Celebrity does not offer a Residency Rate for Ontario. Perhaps it is the same with RCI.

Has anyone found a Residency Rate for Ontario?

Thank you.

Kathy:)

It was a while ago, but yes, Royal Caribbean had a special for Ontario residents in April 2008 - it was on the Adventure of the Seas doing a Southern Caribbean sailing out of San Juan.

I have been watching for one of these too. Hopefully we will be rewarded like our southern neighbours :D

Have never cruised before but are signed up for two. We are driving to the ports for both cruises.

Mrs. Wheelie

Archived