the short one

silver service

What did you want to know? I have done a 2 nighter on Ventura to Zeebrugge. As I have been there several times before I took the free shuttle bus into Blankenburg to look aorund the shops, beach and churches.

Get the shuttle bus to Blankenberge and then the train to Bruges. Trains leave at 10 Minutes past each hour I think and are about 3 Euros return. Takes 11 or 12 minutes by train. Buy your chocolates in Bruges.

Good luck on Arcadia. We did the 2 nighter in May. Nice ship. Shame about P and O food. Mushroom soup 2 nights running. Do they have anymore soup receipes?

thankyou, dear friends, not looking for anything specific. just puting out feelers to fellow cruisers, to see if anyone has done this very brief trip. booked it on impulse, it is a long time to june 2010, and northern europe

on ventura. has to be another question there! to all my friends i see here,

if we are spared, see you all (if possible) in october. regards, mike:D

thankyou, dear friends, not looking for anything specific. just puting out feelers to fellow cruisers, to see if anyone has done this very brief trip. booked it on impulse, it is a long time to june 2010, and northern europe

on ventura. has to be another question there! to all my friends i see here,

if we are spared, see you all (if possible) in october. regards, mike:D

It was the pre-maiden trip and at such a silly price, it was too good to refuse. Never again though... for me anyway. The short cruises are a reasonable way to see if you like a ship or as a "cruise fix" between longer ones.

Archived