E414 and E415 on Crown- Obstructed??

Pootimer

I carefully looked at the Princess deck plans, and felt that E414 and 415 on the Crown were unobstructed cabins (even though they are in an obstructed category). Unfortunately, other web sites show these cabins as fully obstructed. Has anyone stayed in these cabins and tell me if they are obstructed or not? If they are, I might have to see if our cabins can be changed. Thanks for all your help.

What is the date of your cruise? If the date is in the fall, there's great rates on balconys. For not much more money, a balcony is the ultimate way to go. If you still want to go with ubstructed view room, you may want to call Princess's 800 # & ask a rep to determine how obstructed the view is (if they are able to). Either way, enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the heads up; we're cruising at the end of November and will check on that.

When I contacted a Princess rep this morning, she stated that if the cabins are listed as "obstructed" then they are. However, the deck plans show that these cabins may have a decent view.

Which one is right??

Well, to start with, the obstructed view cabins are usually view a lifeboat. So, depending on how the window is in view of the lifeboat, it may cover the entire view, or if the end or front of lifeboat is near window, you may have much of or at least some view.

I carefully looked at the Princess deck plans, and felt that E414 and 415 on the Crown were unobstructed cabins (even though they are in an obstructed category). Unfortunately, other web sites show these cabins as fully obstructed. Has anyone stayed in these cabins and tell me if they are obstructed or not? If they are, I might have to see if our cabins can be changed. Thanks for all your help.

Either cabin will give you a view. There are no lifeboats in front of the windows; only davits.

Archived