Paradise Beach Review

calflamesgirl

We were in Cozumel last Wednesday and decided to take a trip to Paradise Beach. Took a taxi there for $12.00. There were 10 ships in port that day and we arrived at about 11:00, were happy to find that there was alot of chairs available. We picked our spot and had a couple of virgin drinks, baked in the sun for awhile (93 degrees), had a wonderful lunch of calamari and quesadillas. LOVED the guacamole!!! Had a chance to chat with Tom for awhile. Had a wonderful time, great place gorgeous beach, and the cleanest washrooms I have seen in awhile.

PBTom--it was great to see you OWT and ABOOT. Thanks for the killer hot sauce, the tastebuds are finally working again. It was great to meet you!!!

Susan

We were in Cozumel Friday, Dec. 10. Just wanted to echo all the great reviews on Paradise Beach! It was a GREAT place....plenty of chairs, really nice waiter, clean and friendly. We snorkeled a little out by the buoys and saw a moray eel! I just wish we could have stayed there all day. I will definitely recommend it to everyone!

Hi Tom! I did ask our waiter if you were around so we could say hello from Minnesota. Sorry to hear about the accident....I hope everything is alright. And I'm glad to know the eel has a name! We were excited to see him.

Thanks for the great review of PB.. We have read such nice comments about it.. Unforunately we wont be able to stop by on our upcoming trip as the day is already all booked out but I would love to visit when we cruise next.. sounds like a great place!

Archived