Just came back from a barf fest on the Volendam

cruiserman79

Barf boy or barf guy? What finally happened? Weird. Give us a clue and we can have a wild goose hunt. Remember when Dad told us to go play in the street? It can be like that but please let us know how you are doing. I rest my case. Maybe.:confused:

Are you saying that if I were to sign up for Photobucket or a similar website, it would make it easy for me to post pictures here?

Yes. Upload the photos you want to post to the board there, then obtain the direct link to each photo once you have it up on that site and link it here using the IMG codes. It's that simple.

Hi,

it is 2:45 am EDT before the CC 3 hour ..

There ya go helping people once again and more...:cool:;)

LOL ... you forgot to change the { and } signs to [ and ]. :D

When you do, not forgetting to close off that final bracket, you get THIS:

beatdeadhorse.gif

That's a nightmare!!!! After all that planning and hard work too... My mom almost ended up throwing up during our cruise on the Norwegian Dawn in Feb. We hit some rough seas and she got sea sick. But it's odd that the ship had an outbreak like that, usually they're so clean it's kind of hard to get sick. Well I hope this doesn't ruin your enthusiasm for cruising. Bring lots of hand sanitizer with you next time.

If the OP had something else to say, I'm pretty confident we'd have heard it. So other than moving this thread back to the first page, nothing has been accomplished. Other than poking the hornet's nest or stirring the pot, what's the point of starting this up again?

But why doesn't he have something to say. He had no problem getting mad and telling us off when we had concern for the poor stewards who had to clean puke from every surface of TWO rooms. He had no problem blaming HAL for not responding and causing all the puking, but didn't answer some questions related to the Code Red he said should have existed but didn't, or did exist but no one told him or something that made no sense.

And what if you're on that ship, do you want to be in those two rooms knowing that there has been puke on every surface???? I sure don't. Let someone who doesn't post here use those rooms, but at least tell us what rooms to avoid.

IMHO, getting this thread back on the front page is rather like people who slow down and gawk at car accidents -- for their own entertainment or to satisfy some unusual need they have.

But you don't have to post in this thread, you knew what thread it was, if you didn't want to participate you didn't have to.

Archived