Costa Victoria Cruise Review Pt 6

seabourndt

Sunday.

Today We Were In Tunis, Lunch In Fastasia Rest Much Better Today Got All The Courses In Plenty Iof Time. Got Off Ship At 1330hrs For The Shoppimng Tour, We Did Sidi Bou Said, A Market There Where We Hassled All The Time To Buy Something. Were Told By Tour Guides Not To Buy Anything As They Were Vdearer Here And They Kept On With Bartering With Getting Anything. Lovely Japanese Girl With Us, Lived In Highbury And Knew Acton Where I Live, Very Well. Then On To Mdina, Where We Saw Lots Of Carpets. The Silk Ones Were Great But At 1600euros And They Were Very Small. Then We Were Left To Lok Round The Market. Quite A Few To Look At Although It Was A Sunday And They Were To Close Very Soon. I Bought A Leather Camel For 15euros, And A Water Pipe For The Same. Which Was Con As It Was In A Box And When I Got It Home It Was In Pieces. Try To Get One Over Here As I Bought Some Tobaccy For It. Then It Was Back To The Ship. As I Was On 2nd Sitting Again Had A Pizza. Had Cocktail Party For Costa Club Members, Which Was Beter With The Captain At The Entrance. As It Was Formal Decided To Change As It Was Informal For Dinner. Sat At The Same Table With Different Travel Agents This Time. Had Swordfish Which Im Love, Consomme,dover Sole,baked Alaska Which Was Paraded. Some Ship Can't Do That Anymore As It Is Dangerous. Lots Of Free Wine And Champagne. Then To The Late Show With Singers And Dancing, Very Good.

Archived