Difference between AE Mini-Suites

jerrytammy0721

We have a cruise booked for May 2010 on the Emerald and will be staying in an AE Mini-Suite on the Dolphin Deck. I have discovered that there are only two AE Mini-Suites on the entire ship. Does anyone know what, if any differences there are between that category and other A Category Mini-Suites? Thought it was weird that there are only two. Thanks!

We have a cruise booked for May 2010 on the Emerald and will be staying in an AE Mini-Suite on the Dolphin Deck. I have discovered that there are only two AE Mini-Suites on the entire ship. Does anyone know what, if any differences there are between that category and other A Category Mini-Suites? Thought it was weird that there are only two. Thanks!

If you booked an AE guarantee, there is a good chance that is not where you will end up. Yes, two couples will end up in one of those two AE's, but Princess books many AE guarantees (as they are the least expensive mini suites). Most end up with a higher category. Which as said, are just in a different location on the ship. Enjoy!

Yes its been quite a while since we changed to a AE mini suite about 4-5 weeks ago. There are seven members in my family that changed from a BD cabin to AE guaranty. Our cruise is 8-13-09 and we keep checking. At this point there are no minisuites available. They only have those new window suites and higher end suites. I was hoping that minisuite cabins would be released this past week when final payment was due - but it seems the inventory of minisuites where purchased.

I can hardly wait to see a cabin finally posted.

The only difference is location. Those cabins are nice. We were in an AA in April.
The two AEs are at the very front of the ship, subject to wind, waves and a lot of motion. Keep your fingers crossed that you are upgraded.

As for the size and layout, they are exactly the same as the other mini's, just in the least-desirable location.

Archived